The massive development of computer power has made optimization a key technology to support virtual product and process development in industry. Our core competence is to develop tailor-made solutions for simulation-based optimal design of products and processes in close cooperation with customers.
Together with our colleagues at the Optimization department at Fraunhofer-ITWM we offer a methodology based on coupling of
- Building models or data based virtual structures under consideration of restrictions and free parameters.
- Identification of measures for quality and costs in order to evaluate and optimize the structures under discussion
- Development and implementation of individual optimization methods to calculate best possible solutions
- of particular interest are multi-criteria problems with conflicting cost and quality indicators
- integration of simulation and optimization algorithms
- Consulting in structuring decision support processes
- development and implementation of interactive decision support tools, in particular for multi-criteria optimization problems
Multi-objective optimization of MIMO antenna systems and epileptic source localization.